- Read one chapter per week, and listen to 6 recordings (one a day) assigned for the week.
- Take а break for one day, and continue with the following chapters in the same way.
- To be better able to:
- Manage anxiety
- Stay motivated
- Feel confident
- Acquire а positive mindset
- Maintain focus
- Bounce back from injury/failure
- Manage pain
- Become more responsible
- Be more efficient in practice
- Mentally rehearse your races
- Have more fun!
- Dream bigger 🙂
- Read the material whenever you like.
- Listen to recordings when you find time, but keep а routine. Make sure you find а quiet space while meditating and try not to fall asleep 🙂
CHECK OUT WHAT OLYMPIC STARS HAVE TO
SAY ABOUT THE PROGRAM!
“Between two lanes” has been recognized all around the world from U.S., to New Zealand, Tunisia, Serbia, Netherlands and Hong Kong, just to name a few. Global swimming legends are now, for the first time, acknowledging the importance of psychology within our sport, and admit their success was, and continues to be shaped by the power of their minds. For more ambassador stories check out my insta profile ( @sara3ice), and see who else supports the program!
It’s incredible! Engaging thoughtful, one-of-a-kind perspective. A must read for anyone, athletes and non-athletes alike!
It’s not just a book. It’s a program. Worth way more than the price tag.
Sara's program is the most perfect start to developing mental strength. It's the absolute key to success in life.
Mental health needs to be prioritized, and it's time to start now. Sara's content will help you become a champion and more importantly, a great human being.
It’s structured, organized, easy to read and extremely captivating. It speaks to a huge population not just swimmers.